Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where Amazing happens!!



You were cool from the first day we met.
The intensity and fast pace is what i liked best.
Understanding the rules wasnt hard at all.
But I had to get used to using a bigger ball.

You see, Softball was my first love.
So many didnt quite fathom me giving up my glove.
With you i could always play by myself.
Unlike softball, i always needed someone else.

This relationship we have is different than most.
You dont get mad and actually like it when i boast.
Jealousy doesnt occur when i want to do other things.
Because deep down you know the joy you bring.

I tried to break up a few years back.
But the competitiveness and Drive kept me coming back.
The unexpected and spectacular plays make this game.
Basketball is the sport, and life without it isnt the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment