Thursday, April 16, 2009

NEWNESS :)

Don't you love it when Things are brand new.... I tend to like it sometimes! New kicks, New seasons of the hills, New wall post on facebook lol! You get the idea... Well in this case of Newness i like and it seems as if it came at the right time!!! Everything is Cool when love is all brand new! Cause you're learning me and I'm learning you, Its Cool cause you're learning me and I'm learning you!

I enjoy talking late hrs conversations on the phone although i havent really did that since high school... but getting to know u is so cool! Theres not a dull moment, we laugh & talk about crazy stuff almost whatever comes to mind! lol I havent met someone thats just so easy to talk to that im actually into in a while! I feel as if we already knew each other! I tend to think why? Maybe its me being a kid at heart, or maybe its you being 2 1/2 yrs younger than me, or its just you being mature for you age. Who knows but i like it...As a girl i do get shy at times... but u had a presence where you made me feel comfortable right off the bact! Boy, It so cool talkin to u & it gets better every minute i talk to you! :)

I actually look forward to the morning Texts eg. Have a Great day babe! hehe. Its the little things... Since ive been talkin to Newness we made a list of things we have in common (cheesy i know) but its different never did it b4 and we're at 51.. It can only go up from here! :) At one point i thought newness was almost to good to be true! Considering we did meet kinda accidently... He still might be... but i think ill try to stick around to see!

Me and Newnes dont hang, chill, date, or whatever you perfer becuase hes about 6 hrs away in the next state but hes comin down for my 21st bday tho!! yayy :) I dont think anything will truelly evolve... you know that word (eg. relationship!) Who knows later on down the road? If Not i wouldnt mind a bestfriend thats a guy especially Newness! So my friends tell me eventually "dont think at some point Newness will be oldness"!! lol i laughed the lst time i heard her say it, it was funny! But to that i say... idk.. i guess he will! But Newness is kool right now so i aint thinkin about eventually.....

-Bruski



No comments:

Post a Comment