Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kids... you gotta love them







Those pics up there are of my little cousin (Jaiden), who just turned 2 last week! My little cousin had him when she was 16 like the rest of the statistics these days but my mom stepped in for her. She still in school and graduates next year. I didnt know how this whole thing was gonna play out at first but it did for the best! He such a blessing & I love him to death. Its been amazing watching him grow up! I almost feel like hes mine, when Im with him until he poops or my fuse gets short so then i send him up to his mom! lol When he was first born He was so little all he did was eat! He had the biggest legs and ckeeks, I just wanted to bite them all the time lol. He started walkin early i think it was 9 months it was over from there! I knew he'd be gettin in everything soon! He never was a Fussy baby, like the ones that cried all night, he only cried when he was hungry or wet! Thats the kinda kid i want to too lol When he was about 1 we would talk to him and altho he couldnt talk you could see he wanted to because he would move his lips like he was talkin back... it was so cute!! Now that hes 2 he repeats everything i mean everything he hears! Even when i mom curses at my little siser or cousins! And we'll realize it when hes running around repeating it! oh gosh hes gonna get kicked out of daycare lol Its amazing how kids develop and they're so smart! He knows all of our names, count to 10, and hes forming sentences! My mom sits at home and teaches him most of it! He knows where his shoes go when he come home from day care, he cleans his on toys up, he does whatever my mom says when it comes to discipline! She'll make him sit on the couch and just watch tv! but with me he hardly ever listens, i guess cuz i play with him alot! Its kool i dont care, we just be wrestling and playing. oh, Did i mention i love him!
I can almost understand when someone says theres no love like the love of your children. I say that because i love jaiden very much, no im not his mom but its a different love. Ive always been the type to say i dont think i want kids! I mean they're so cute and adorable but not for me! Theyre so innocent and i dont see how someone could hurt them! but watching my cousin grow up really changed my mind i think! Now instead of none i only want one! lol but being around him makes me excited, nervous, happy, a little anxious to start my family in the future! No time soon im talking bout like 7 years from now! lol but when i think about it, its exciting espcially to have my own unconditional love like i mention before!

1 comment: