Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hope, Love, & Memories



How could something feel so good and bad at the same time.
I knew i wasnt supose to let these emotions resurface.
Deep down i knew you'd come back somewhere down the line.
You always did.

So you came back for a moment which felt like forever.
My world was a stand still, filled with bittersweet memories.
I asked myself if we could ever be again,
Without thinkin the answer is Never.
Im a different person then i used to be.

But I ignored my Brain and intuition.
I got caught up in the moment of the old you and me.
You said You "Still Love me" but what are your intentions,
Because im not trynna get hurt under your old conditons.
You seem to have changed but we'll see.

Months go by as we talk i feel like Im in heaven.
Im floating away , please someone catch me.
You're considerate, Intelligent, and in touch with your religion.
Where were these things when we were together?
Because you used to change up on me like GA weather.

Things are different now, i cant wait for you to come home.
Just me and you, our theme song.
Then i got a text, Little did i know i was wrong.
He said im not comin.... "This week is off"
Why? This is our only chance we had of movin on.

Now everything we talked about is gone.
And all u can say is I Love you & Good Bye.
Im sittin here with my back against the wall.
Shortly after that the tears began to fall.
I knew it would happen after all.

-Bruski

No comments:

Post a Comment