Thursday, April 16, 2009

PEACE.LOVE>HAPPINESS

So this is my first BLog...
I decided to join because I was writtin my daily thots in a journal about different things then chose to get a blog and try it out instead! But the title is Peace love & happiness as u can see.. I chose that because its exactly how i feel right now in my life....so its kinda like a motto!

I'm not wealthiest (its a recession as we all know), but i dont act like it at times shoppin when i know my cell phone bill due!! hehe but Not everything goes perfect everyday but i must say i cant complain & im Blessed! I have great friends and family, & sometimes i wouldnt know what to do without them!! Im ending my jr yr as a college student working hard to be sucessful and make myself happy! But maybe along the way ill put a smile on someones face :)

So the Peace= is what it is! Well i consider myself a pretty cool chick to get along with everyone pretty much Guys and girls! im not the type of female that be like "I HAVE MORE GUY FRIENDS THAN GIRLS CUZ GIRLS ARE FAKE, BITCHES, ETC.." cut the crap i think u should take a look at yourself sometimes and see if ur the problem if u dont get alone with ANY female! altho some girls are caddy im just the type of person right now that wants to meet and come across as many ppl as i can! i say that because the more ppl i know and get to meet i feel i can learn something from them! No matter if its love and relationships, life, business, etc you never know! It'll only help me grow as a person! I'll also feel as if i mite learn what not to do by observing others experiences ya know! I've grown alot of the pst few yrs and im still climbing :)


LOVE... oh boy...
Well lets say im content right now! Im not lookin for love but if it finds me, thats kool to! Im also learning what true love is.. i think i almost got it but not quite sure..hhmmm! Love is bittersweet, it the best thing at times! Itll have u feelin superhuman like chris & Keri, then it also has it lows, the pain, and headaches! but When your on your high horse man cant nobody tell u nothing! lol anyways Love in my life right now is good... altho i may not have the love of the a male species right now but i know i ALWAYS have my Fam that loves me to death! I know this cuz the tell me often hehe! My family is very tight nit and I must truelly say the moms is my best friend! I know with her thats unconditional Love :)

Happiness :)
is within... ive learned that i have to make myself happy before i can go looking for happiness somewhere else! I guess u can say im in my happy place right now! lol... I Enjoy life, i only got one so why not? Ive come to enjoy the simple things in life! I love to laugh whether its with or at you sorry.... Ive always been the class clown i even got an award in 3rd grade! how you like them apples? So even if i dont ever achieve anything else in my life i have an CLASS CLOWN award(totally kiddin)but I dont make a big deal of things that doesnt really matter! U jus gotta chill sometimes and let things go... I can actually have fun by myself believe it or not lol I'd rather not but in some cases i have! theres alot of things that make me happy, like ridin with my windows down, blastin the radio and singin! AWW.... best altho i can t sing :( Music makes me happy! It speaks volume whenu cant find the words to say!
Just walkin outside to the sun shinning and pretty green grass makes my happy! I just say do what makes you feel good and smile! one of my favorite quotes is "If you cant see the bright side of life, polish the dull side" Be optimistic... I promis if u do these thing and just be free youll be happy and find your happy place :)

-Bruski

2 comments:

  1. Welcome [: L0L , who am I to say welcome? Like I created this site. . . Anywho I was just being polite hopefully it rubs off that way. && to thankyou for following my blog.

    I totally understand the whole "cut the crap i think u should take a look at yourself sometimes and see if ur the problem if u dont get alone with ANY female!" L0L

    Well continue to write, I`ll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog, im also following yours, feel free to drop comments on posts u like and ur opinions. I'll definitely be stopping by your blog too, have a great one!

    ReplyDelete