Sunday, September 27, 2009

I can do bad all by myself.



I applaud Tyler perry for his hard work and dedication to what he loves most. All that he went threw didnt make him give up but only made him stronger and strive for success. Ive loved his work from day 1. All of his plays are awesome. I must say this Madea Character is beyond amazing. You can be having the worst day on this earth but pop in a Madea play or movie, i bet that frown will turn upside down. But i finally got to see I can do bad all by myself. It was soooo Goood, and i love Taraji. Shes such a good actress. But this movie was so funny, I was literally crackin up Lol. I also cried, (sorry im sentimental lol) but it was a tear jerker! The thing about Tyler work is that they all have messages. There's always a moral to the story and inspiration.

Well i went with my old friend Jet bcuz i stood him up the time before. He's recovered from the flu but we went to TGIF. It was good i got Chicken pasta. I havent been to TGIF since like march but its was kool. So we ate then went to the movie theater and i had to use the restroom. So im walking towards it. I read the sign that said Ladies left and Men right. As i walk i get side tracked by a text message. Im reading it walking into the restroom when i look up and theres a Guy doin his last shake. I walked into the mens restroom. OMG i covered my eyes while laughin and turned around!!!!! I couldnt believe i did that. the guy was crackin up. I walk out and keep straight to the ladies and i glance at Jet like why didnt u say anything lol I was so embarrassed because there were other ppl around. But Jets kool He just laughed at me. Hilarious stuff i tell you. wish you couldve seen it lol. anyways if u havent seen the movie go do so, you'll enjoy it! :)

1 comment:

  1. i just seen it to &&girl it i was crying. whether it was 4m laughing or 4m thee sad moments! but yourr so right. every single movie or play have some sort of message. life lesson in his movies. ;) 1oo%agree

    ReplyDelete