Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pick up lines... smh

I thought pick up lines were so old school! Believe it or not guys still use them lol...It cracks me up. How are u gonna tell me the same thing u told someone else 10 min ago.

Hey beautiful/gorgeous is proly the worst lol well to me. Am i spose to blush... NOT! Thanks but my mom actually told me those things growing up so i it doesnt come as a surprise when guys say. And I dont go lookin for guys to tell me that to feel confident. Dont get me wrong he proly feels that way really and its nice at first but after i've told u my name, u can stop callin me beautiful every 5 seconds when referring to me because your now over using it.

As you know I play basketball, but if i hear another guy ask me, "If we can play one on one? what were playing for?" Im gonna scream! literally! another one is "When u gonna let me play for your heart?" NEVER lol... This is not love and basketball although i absolutely love that movie. I love basketball, but its not all I do. So dont talk to me about it 24/7 its annoying unless its about King James! i can talk about him all day!

The myspace/facebook game is so Lame! Youre proly on there messaging 50 million girls a day copying and pasting the same message hoping they respond. Then if they do, u play if off like u aint try to kick game! Shut up, yeah you are. i bet over half the guys that send these annoying messages have girl friends which is disgusting and sad. I know this because i've been that girlfriend on the other end lol. anyways I dont even read these messages 95% of the time, just Delete! lol it kills me when they send multiple messages after I havent replied to first one, funny stuff i tell ya.

ex. Whats up Ma? how are you doin? My name is ..... I just had to say something because you are gorgeous. You have a pretty smile too. You seem kool & I would like to get to kno u better, if dats cool.

No its not cool lol. I just got one last night which inspired this post that said "WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON MYSPACE?" lol if this isnt funny then idk what is. Thank you but its very cliche and Lame, lol nice try tho. Some of the things these dudes say is silly. Some actually send dang biographies. From their name to there DNA, dude i dont wanna know you! The Whats up shawty/MA/Sexy are very annoying. Im sorry but dont come at me like that, its not cute nor attractive.

Im not gonna sit here and bash ALL of them because i do respond to a few like 5%, but the guy has to be cute/ handsome and i gotta be bored lol! But its nothing more than myspace/facebook friendship. This social network game these guys spit may actually work with a few females. Some girls respond and they actually end becoming friends w/ the guy, eventually evolving from friendship to relationship! But hey if thats your thing then do you, youre just having fun right!


PEACE.LOVE.HAPPINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment