Friday, September 18, 2009

Just feel like bloggin....

ITS FRIDAY
Its been raining all week! Its not a big deal to me, it definitely helps me sleep like im sure it does everyone else lol...
I only had two classes this morning so now im waiting for practie at 2 to go home...yayy! Idk why im so happy because i have absolutely no plans lol. Oh well i jus love sleepin in my Bed! :)
Maybe me and my good Friend Jet will hang. Idk because he had the flu all Week, Poor thing :(
Me and Jet went to high school together, He was also my first REAL boyfriend. You know you have the middle school boyfriends but they dont count bcuz you dont date you just see each other @ skool and talk on the phone occasionally you know lol so I say real bcuz i could actually go on dates and hang out to get to know each other. He was a senior and i was a freshman, we both played ball, he was the star and i was the upcoming star lol (kiddin) This was my first yr at this skool, i didnt know anyone bcuz we jus moved to the area. So dating him gave a few kool points with the "In-crowd" along with my Coolness Lol! but he ended up going to school while i had 3 more yrs of HS left. We stayed pretty cool for a while then kinda stop communicating. Lost numbers and doing our on thing played a part. So its been almost 3yrs until this summer that we actually hung out. So now we communicate on the Regular which is kool! I enjoy his company, He's different, thats my buddy!
Im lookin foward church this weekend! I love my pastor, hes so geniune and down to earth! He delivers the message so well, i totally understand his points and what the Lord is speaking thru him to tell me! Praise and worship the best! My cousin plays the guitar but he like sooooo coool with it. Hes not like 23 more like 53 which make it even cooler! but i guess we'll see what the weekend have in store for me but for now i g2g! have a blessed day you guys!

PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment