Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random...

Never thought I'd live to see the day Atlanta would flood.
This pic below is of a teammates house. I could even begin to image when i heard. The first thing i said was NO WAY! then i seen the pics and it was very clear. Its soo sad.. not only for her and her family, at least no one was hurt. But My prayers are definitely with those across the city who lost there homes. Just gos to show that anything can happen. take nothing for granted because things, even life can be here one day and gone the next.

Before


After



Well Its HUMP DAY aka Wednesday! :)
the week is almost over... practice then more studying. Im starting to feel like things are very routine which makes me feel like somethings missing. Idk it just may be me... lol But something needs to shake... i have an idea but ill keep that to myself hehe... The season will be here soon so thats good! I know that because our kicks came in :)
LEBRONS

No comments:

Post a Comment