Saturday, July 4, 2009

Updates, updates, updates....



So far this summer i haven't blogged in a while! mostly cuz i was workin pretty heavy and another is cuz im lazy! i've had plenty of stuff to write about but once i get on here i jus havent felt like typing about it! But here i am today with about 6 wks b4 i head back to EC campus in franklin springs, GA!

Anyways from the picas as you can see i FINALLY reached one of my goals!! I got a NEW car!!!!!! well not new but better than my old one hehe.... but i love it :)
its an eclipse, and honestly i used to love theses things when i was in like 8th grade. It feels so good to be able to finally jus get up and Go if i want. Not havin to worry about havin rides!!! So im sooo glad God has blessed me with a new car, i truelly thank him!




On a nother note a few weeks ago, i went with one of my home girls to a club called the velvet room. It was birthday bash wkend and this club was not our 1st option. We wanted to go to libra/esso but the wait and price was Re-Dunkulous! lol like 2hr wait and 40+ dollars! i dont club much & jus cuz it was bday bash dont mean im bout to pay 40 bucks for a club... wasnt happening !so we was like lets just go to the velvet room and call it a nite! so we go and jus make the best of it! well were just vibin and the DJ comes on & says MISS KERI BABY!! well keri walks thru to the vip! im like wow she so pretty! I LOVE keri, shes a new artist but i love her style/music! so she up there and im takin pics wit my phone like wow! lol i was pretty shocked then shes handin out free shots of patron! of course i get one... i was stooked! well if thats isnt enough, I get a VIP bracelt that she hands out to go chill in VIP!! OMG... dude im actually textin my mom at 1 o'clock in the am tell her keri gave me a shot of patron and im chillin in VIP!! she was u go girl lol!! but i had so much fun! We didnt expect to have as much fun as we did! but that situation jus reminds me no matter what jus make the best of some situations cuz u never know what might happen!

so im having a pretty decent summer so far!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment