Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pressure to Date?

just curious to see what you guys think... i am guilty of this myself in the past im sure there are others that has felt the same way.....


Lets say you've been single for a while which you are pretty content with. You're kinda nonchalant about dating, its not really a big deal if you do or dont. Well thats until u think about it, u realize everybody and their mom has a man lol. Or u call up every girlfriend of yours one weekend to hang but they all are busy with the boyfriends/significant others. Some may invite you to tag along but being the 3rd wheel all the time isnt too fun! So you pass & u stay at home to do the usual.... NOTHING! lol or you could look thru your contacts to try find a potential guy friend to group date/chill so u could hang with your friends. But as u scroll down your not too excited or thrilled about the names you go by. Then U kinda begin to feel pressured to get back into the dating scene. As you think about it, Where do you start? you cant go back to ones youve dated before cuz theres a reason you guys arent dating now im sure! You're not suppose to just go looking for someone! And you dont wanna look obvious or desperate by askin guys out, thats what i think atleast! lol

So do you let the pressure die down eventually? Or Are you the type that lives up to the pressure and dates?

1 comment:

  1. Bruski you right this is so true.... With me I actually jus had guy friends but nothing serious.. i would go out and get numbers or give out my number but never followe through with anything... wasn really looking for a boyfrend I had told myself that if it happens it will happen if not im not gone dwell on it cause I have Shala..lol..But anyway I received a text from this guy who is now my boyfriend saying that he wanted me...He tried to talk to me a few years ago but I had a boyfreind and I really did like him... So I guess Bruski what im sayin is dont look for it let them come to you and if its meant to be i will..

    ReplyDelete