Sunday, July 26, 2009

He's Busy i tell ya....

Well just when u think everything is all good... its not! things may go ur way for a minute which makes u may feel like u can finally take a deep breathe & relax! Remember not for to long because somethings gonna come along to make those muscles tense again! Boy, thats the most annoying thing...

I had a few summer goals... one was to find a job asap! Which i did b4 i even got out of shool. Then my second was to have a car by end of summer. God blessed me with it b4 it even came close to end. Well a month into my job i was laid off because lack of work. But i didnt give up i continued to search for jobs. So i finally found one, a GOOD one at that, that i started a wk ago! I love it, its not like my old warehouse job which was aight but this is a govt position sitting at my own desk... woozers :) Still cant believe i landed this one! but anyways its kool and things were goin good....

UNTIL... i just found out i need sum new tires ASAP!! I travel a hr to get to work on the expressway and i absolutely cant drive my car until i do. Guess what work starts tom. @ aproximately 4:00pm! And not to mention my cell is off lol I dont get paid until Thursday! :( it jus seems like if its not one things is another all the freakin time! I cant Win for Losin!

But u know what im keepin the faith! this is just a little thunderstorm im about to pass thru! The devil is busy cuz he knows a blessing is comin my way! Trynna get me down.. no way jose, NOT gonna happen! SO ill be bloggin soon how i got thru this im sure and long with the other blessings ill be recieving!

P.s. times are hard for many but just remember that it can always be worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment