Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates!!!!




So i came home this past wkend with one week of school left! Sunday i got to pack my stuff to get ready for all my finals and come back home! well i get a text sayin check my email! The email basically stated that all finals were optional! (At that moment I love small PRIVATE schools lol) but you had the choice of takin them and if they could help your grade but if you fail then it still doesnt count! WIN WIN... but i decide not to take mine! 2 A's, 3 B's... Ill take that so no finals here and im done with school!! Summer summer time!! Sunday MAY 9th i graduate with my associates degree! yayy.. and its also my 21st birthday! double YAYY!!

Well on another note, the finals were optional because there was a deadly car accident over the weekend. There were two passengers, my Friend Ross and a Girl name Brittani. All i know is that the accident was head on where she died! And Ross broke a few ribs. I didnt know Brittani but there were alot of student and teachers that did that are grieving. With this tragic accident the president decided to make finals optional. Brittani was a senior and was graduating this wkend on May 9th! Its very sad dwell on it because she was about to achieve a huge milestone in her life! My condolences and prayers are with her family!

I also need i mean NEED a new car!! lol my is shot, it was good while it lasted! Esp since me buyin if from a auction 4 yrs ago for on 400 dollars! but im determined to get a new one definitely by the time i go back to school! I also got exciting news of a new job i got for the summer! i was worried with the economy and all i wouldnt find one! Its a warehouse job, with decent pay, its kinda boring but hey who cares its a job! Thank GOD!!

Thats about it for now! Have a Blessed day!

Peace.Love.Happiness
Bruski

1 comment:

  1. that's good that you got to luck out with no finals! have a good summer!

    i'm sorry about the people that were injured, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete