Sunday, May 10, 2009

Determined!!

SO im home for summer from School! Like the past 3yrs, every summer I come home and find a job then count down the days to return to school! first off thank God for me having the job esp. in this day and economy but the jobs are warehouse jobs most of the time! Its not hard work, mostly packing clothes, objects, things in boxes for 8 hrs! The Thing is.... i cant see myself doing it for the rest of my life everyday! If i cant do it for 3mths while would i want to forver lol Thats why since my freshman yr ive takin school alot more serious and focused! Because i know if i dont succeed in school then ill be workin these dead end jobs livin pay check to pay check! SO me dreading goin to workin those early mornings some how only motivates me and make me more determined to reach those goals i have! Because i see a bigger picture... and its beautiful! Im determined!!! I just want to be successful, i want the money, cars and clothes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment