Saturday, August 15, 2009

day dreaming

Feels like this cycle seems to never end.
Almost like the load of clothes in my whirlwind.
Just thinking about it makes me dizzy,
So ill just put on the ipod and listen to some drizzy.
Im talking about Drake before the influence of Mr. Carter.
I wanna stunt like my daddy, I wouldnt mind being his daughter.
Havin a few homes, relaxing while lookin over some water.
Easing my mind, stress free of hard times.
No more scrapping pennies, nickles, or dimes,
Just to pay my utility bill on time.
Its only a dream to one day have those things.
As I sit here and wonder what tomorrow brings.
Praying to God daily to send me a sign.
That these struggles in life will soon be behind.
He knows my heart and how hard im trying.
I got work to do, so there's no time for crying.
on a journey to get this degree is what i call grinding.
I dont have much more road to travel,
because i can see myself ahead in that cap and gown rotating my tassel.

No comments:

Post a Comment